Friday, March 18, 2011

Volume 2 is underway!!

H-U-G-E sigh of relief happened today at about 1:45pm....

I MAILED IN MY SECOND COOKBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh...what a weight lifted off my shoulders now that that's done. I do still have a lot of proofing to do with the recipes, but at least the book is off to the publisher. Have I mentioned it's such a relief!?!?

The one & only set-back was that I'm still not 100% on the cover picture. But nothing can be perfect. (And it's too late to change it now!)  Not one person totally agreed on the cover shot, which was unfortunate, cause Volume 1 was so easy to pick the cover picture. There's no way I couldn't go with that picture. But Volume 2 is different. I just hope people like it, that's all.

I'm donating an entire box to a Nevus Outreach friend who is donating all the proceeds to Nevus Outreach. (To donate to them please go to http://www.nevus.org/ They are a great organization...providing so much help & support to new & existing nevus families.)

I'll keep you all posted as to when the books are scheduled to come out...probably the end of April or beginning of May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment