Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cali's first true act of mischief

Oh the joy of children.

Cali is a great kid. She really is. I mean, she has her moments, but for the most part, she's a good kid. She can throw a temper tantrum like no other, but she allows us to put her in a time out, will explain what she did wrong, & give us a kiss afterwards. But up until yesterday she's never really gotten into anything super terribly BAD......

I was getting her some lunch & all of a sudden she came running in the kitchen saying "I play wit kitty's food". Uh ohhhhh.... I ran in the bathroom & this is what I found:
Not only had she played with the cat's food (which is the little tiny pieces on the floor), but she'd also taken it upon herself to clean out the cat box (which are the bigger clumps on the floor). UGH!!!

Now, for those of you that know...you know that I don't do bathrooms. Honestly. I don't clean them. Dustin is a former Marine so he can clean a bathroom like no other. I'll do any other part of the house, just not the bathrooms. Really. That was an "agreement" that we had even before we got married! So, in my normal thinking, I grabbed the door handle to pull the door shut. But instead I ran & grabbed my phone, took a picture, & sent it to Dustin with a caption saying "We can't wait for you to get home." LOL

But then something slapped me upside the head (darn it) & I decided to just buck up & do it. Well of course I couldn't have just swept it up...cause the nasty poop germs were on the floor...so I took everything out of the bathroom, swept it all up, vacuumed the little piece of carpet, mopped the floor....yes, I said I mopped, and then put everything back. So now our bathroom looks like it should. Like this:

Yes, I did that myself. Thank you very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment