Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pictures!

I thought I'd do a post of just pictures...so here they are! Enjoy!!!

Cali came with me to the chiropractor; she brought her 2 dollies (even though the one on the right is technically mine!) She started playing with the toys & I noticed her dollies were gone...and then I found them... She'd sat them up in the chairs!! 

Cali with her Mickey & Minnie dolls...which she just adores! 

She didn't have a nap on the day this one was taken. Around 6:30pm Dustin & I were cleaning the kitchen & she didn't want to help, so she sat herself in the corner, protesting! Well 5 mins later this was her...asleep! We just put her in her bed & she slept until 8:30am the next morning! 

We have NO idea where she got this little mouse toy but she calls him "Half Mouse" & she is just in love with him. He sits on the window sill when she sleeps at night. Too funny. Anyways, this AM she wanted him on her head... 

 Brookie with her gorgeous smile!

She got herself in the linen closet...& enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment