Sunday, March 27, 2011

OUR NEW-LOOKING BROOKLYN!!!!!!!!!

I'd said I wasn't going to post pictures of Brookie until after she healed a little bit, but I had so many requests to see her that I just went ahead & posted some to Facebook. So if I did them there, I have to do it here too! :)

First off...a couple "before" pictures:
The morning of the first surgery
With the expanders in... And wacky nevus hair!!
 
 With the expanders in again. This one you can see them both pretty good...as well as the entire nevus.
 The morning of the 2nd surgery...just this past Thursday.

These next 3 are at the doctor's office on Friday...it was the very first time we got to see the results.




These last 3 are from last night. Brooke was itching her head so we let her go without the dressing for a few minutes. She loved it so much that she fell asleep!!!! So we re-dressed her head while she was asleep! :o) 



Taaa-Daaah!!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Merilee, she's beautiful - always has been - and such a trooper! I'm amazed at the skill of your doctors. I'm so happy to hear everything went well for your little darling!

    ReplyDelete