Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Soldier Field

To go to the Field Museum & The Shedd Aquarium you have to park in the Soldier Field parking lot which is under Soldier Field, a.k.a. where the Chicago Bears play. I haven't had the fortune of ever going to a professional football game so whenever I see one I'm like a kid in a candy store......in total awe!

This field was "dedicated to the men & women of the armed forces" so it was extra special to Dustin. Here are a few pictures that I took yesterday on our way to/from the museum & aquarium.




Cali saluting!!


There are also 8 plaques (one for each branch of the service plus a few extra) that Dustin had me take pictures of. Here's the Marine Corps one...

If you're ever in Chicago make sure to take a trip to Soldier Field & check out the tribute they have created for our armed forces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment