Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Finally sorta better

Well I'm better...kinda sorta...kind of better I guess...sorta...

Every single Chicago trip either starts out or ends up with a cold. I have no idea what is up with me. Stress I suppose, but COME ON!!!

In January I got sick towards the end of our trip, but it was a doozy of a cold. March's cold happened before we left for Chicago. It made the flight absolutely horrible & miserable...BOTH the To AND From flights. August was pretty bad too. I was sick just a few days before we left so I remember having to pack & travel in complete & utter misery.

And of course this trip was no exception. I've been trying to pin it on anything & everything, but I know it just has to be stress. The funny thing about this trip though was that I felt more calm & at ease than any other trip. I was excited for this trip. I was excited that my baby would finally be nevus-free! But apparently my body doesn't care cause I still got sick. It came on ON MY BIRTHDAY of all days (which was 2 weeks ago tomorrow) & it came with a vengance. It made travel to Chicago completely horrible, miserable, long, & MISERABLE (if I haven't said that already).

But I'm finally on the downward slope...I'm hoping anyways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment