Sunday, April 10, 2011

I am a Woman of Faith...(a look at our weekend)

A look at the center of the arena. We sat in our usual seats, so close that we had to look up to see the screens. Looking at the stage was much easier for us!

Wow what a great weekend! We left home Thursday night & drove to Billings. We had a winter snow warning for Thursday night/Friday day that said we were supposed to get 6-10" so it was good that we left on Thurs night. We got to Billings right about 9pm & went right to the hotel to check in. Then we went & ate dinner & then went to sleep.

The next day was Women of Faith! We got to the arena at about 9:30am to put some tickets at Will Call & then were able to sit & enjoy the conference. Here are a couple pictures from the conference. The first one is the worship team & the next one is of the great Sandy Patti!!
Here's my 2 sisters-in-law & my mother-in-law:
We had a great Friday. It was full of speakers, singers, stories, singing, comedy, tears, music, laughter, women, women, women, & lots & lots of lines! ;o)  It was fantastic.

Friday for dinner we went to the Outback with a good friend & her mom. Then headed back for the evening part of the conference.

When we got back to the hotel my mom & I started our "Gift Bag Project"!! We both brought 50 women & wanted to give them a little gift bag. Here's our adventure of making the bags from start to finish:
All layed out & read to be stuffed in the bags!
My mom - stuffing the bags with Easter grass. Then I'd put in all the goodies!
The final project!
All ready to go to the arena
Saturday was a great day. We were in the arena from 9am to 5pm. And it wasn't long enough. I always love the Women of Faith conferences. They're just amazing & always leave wanting MORE! If you are reading this & ever want any information on going to a Women of Faith conference with me, just let me know! You can also visit http://www.womenoffaith.com/.

We drove home that night & I had a great evening with my family. Cali was so excited to see me that she screamed when she saw us drive up & we could hear her from outside. Then Brooke gave me the biggest smile ever!!

It was a fantastic weekend & next year won't come fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment