Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Glamour Girl

Amie & Christine (both from AZ, both with sons who have nevi's, both with older daughters) told me a while back to keep Sunday morning open for me & Cali. They said they have a surprise for Cali...which I was super excited about. The night before Cali's big surprise I was told what it was...a make-over at Glamour Girlz. I'd never really heard about this place before, but it's like a tween haven! They go in, get dressed up in a sequin dress, have their hair, nails, & make-up done, & then get their pictures taken by their excited parents. LOL It was totally adorable.

So it was supposed to be Christine & her daughter, Katie, Amie & her daughter, Zoie, & then me & Cali. Unfortunately, Zoie had been feeling a little sick so her & Amie didn't get to come. (They did end up doing her makeover a couple days later though!!)

We got there & Cali, like I thought, was pretty apprehensive. She had NO clue what was going on so she held tight to mom. But thank goodness Katie was so in to it! That totally helped Cali warm up to the idea. Katie went first & put on a gold sequin dress, then had her hair, nails, & make-up done. Cali wouldn't do the dress, but she sat in the cute director's chair to get her stuff done. She insisted on having a death grip on my arm the entire time, but at least she did it! Here are a few pictures of our fun morning!!

Katie getting her nails done

Cali ready to begin!

Getting her hair done

Puttin her lips on :)

Getting the hair spray glitter

Getting her nails done

All done!!! (...being careful not to mess up her nails)

Pose & smile!

SMILE!!

Cutie patooties

 Posing in front of the wall & dancing to the music

HUGE thanks to Amie & Christine for doing this for Cali & I. It was a ball & we both had loads of fun. We LOVED sharing our trip with you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment