Monday, August 8, 2011

I'd Like A Sierra Mist & A Meal Tray

The absolute funniest You-Tube video I've ever seen is about a drug seeker that goes to the ER claiming she has seizures, seizure-pain, & hand-twitching seizures. It's so hilarious, especially to people with medical backgrounds because we see this kind of stuff a lot.

Here's the video:


Or you can click on this link to take you directly to YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6sRyrB_UMA&feature=player_detailpage

As I said in the previous post, "It's Surgery Day", I had ordered a burger but instead they brought us 2 trays with chicken sandwiches & a pop. The second I saw these trays I burst out laughing. I was holding Brooklyn & I started laughing so hard that Dustin had to take her & lay her down in her crib. I had tears & I was laughing for a good 30 mins. I, of course, had to take a picture of it & send it to a few people that I knew would "get" it. Here it is.....
"I'd like a Sierra Mist & a meal tray." HAHAHAHAHA!!!

So just so you know this wasn't staged...I'm not the biggest Sierra Mist fan so I didn't order it at all. I actually asked for a Root Beer & Dustin asked for a Pepsi. It was nice, though, getting to laugh so hard at something so silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment