Saturday, December 31, 2011

YouTube

I love technology. Especially when I can share things with family & friends. :o)

A while back I created a YouTube "channel" so that I can upload videos & share them with whoever wants to see. I've been uploading quite a few recently so I thought I'd share how to find them on YouTube!

You can CLICK HERE to take you directly to my channel. If you want to subscribe to it, just click on the Subscribe link next to my name. (I think that when you subscribe it lets you know by email whenever I post a new video.)

I mainly have short videos of Cali dancing, but I've recently posted her first dance recital & her day care Christmas Program. Oh and I also have our very last fill that we did on Brooklyn back in October right before her 4th surgery...for those of you that wonder what a fill is like. :o)

Happy watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment