Saturday, June 16, 2012

Life...Caught Up!

Wow time has gone by fast these past few months! There hasn't been a dull moment & we've been busy little bees around here!!! Here's what's been going on in the past couple of months.....

I taught Cali the greatest thing ever...how to lick the batter off the spoon  ;o)


And here she is patiently waiting for the finished product...

On May 12th I had a BBQ for my nursing class. It was a huge THANK YOU to them all for donating our left-over class money to Brooklyn for her surgeries. And it was like a 5-year-reunion...& was much needed!! Some of us hadn't seen others since we graduated. We had 15 graduate & 8 people showed up for the BBQ...it was awesome seeing those that came!!! This picture just shows 7 of us cause one had to leave a little early & none of us even thought to get a picture... :(  In this picture are (from L to R): Tim Ferguson, Marji Vance, Jim Ferguson, Gale Ferguson, Jenn Olson, Me, & Stacie Klemo. Shawna Cantrell is the other who was there but not in the picture. Gonna do it again in 5 more years!! :o)

Took Cali to Curtis' baseball game on Mother's Day...she had a ball!!

Little Brookie in the dress that my grandma made for Cali a few years ago. It fits awesome!

We've been playing outside a lot!! Here's the girls on our slide...having a blast.

Our nephew Taylor had a 5th birthday party the end of May. Here he is with his Angry Birds cake & cupcakes...which he's infatuated with!!!

The girls in their matching Dora pajamas

If anyone knows any contests I can enter this picture in, let me know!!! This is Cali...asleep on the potty, ON the chair, with the iPad in her lap! Priceless!!!

I went to a conference for my nursing license in Helena last week. I got to stay with our high school friend, Misti, & her family. Her & her husband have a 2 month old who I got to love on for a little while. :o)

Brookie flashing a smile...

 Today we thought we'd plant our garden. It's finally "safe" to do it since it probably won't freeze at night anymore (knock on wood). So the girls & I packed in the car & went to the "Flower Store".

Here are the girls with their gloves & tools...ready to work. Too bad it only lasted about 4 minutes...

And here is the finished product!!!! I'm super excited about this cause this is the first garden I've had at this house...& the first garden I've had in about 7 years. So this is a big deal for me!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment