Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We're .com'mers now!

Well I decided to go "official" and we are now http://www.wonderfulworldofvance.com/!! Kind of exciting! I also have an email specifically for cookbook stuff, Brooklyn stuff, surgery stuff, Nevus stuff, etc etc! It's: merilee@wonderfulworldofvance.com. Of course I'm still using my other one, but I thought this would be a great way to keep stuff organized! Let me know if you have any questions.
Recipe inputting is coming along alright...tonight I just passed the 400 mark...and still SOOO many to go. I designed & organized the whole book yesterday & today, so it's pretty much ready to, except the recipes. I have 2 wonderful people proofing them while I type them all in. I have a feeling I'll be at the post office at 4:55pm on the 31st and I'll submit my recipes at 11:59pm that night!!! AGH!!! I need luck...and prayers too!! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment