Sunday, August 26, 2012

Home Already?

Well 2/3 of our trip has come to a close, unfortunately. But first, Cali wanted a mommy day at the park, so that's just what we did. She had a ball...as you can probably tell!!

Then I had to have my Kindergarten friend get-together!! No, they're not friends of mine who are in Kindergarten...they are my friends who I met in Kindergarten & we all still keep in fairly close contact. It's so awesome to see what we all are doing in our lives now. I can't ever go to CA without seeing my friends. This time, we met & had dinner at Downtown Disney. It was SUCH a great time!
Me, Tiffanee, Janine, Joslyn, Tammy

Left: Tammy & me        Right: Tiffanee & me

 Joslyn, Tammy, Tiffanee, me, & Janine

It was such a great time catching up with everyone & I can't wait to see them all again!!!

Now we just have our drive home. On our way down here we went more to the East so on our way home we came up the West coast. Our original plan was go completely up the coast of CA, OR, & WA into Seattle, then go completely East until we got home. However, w/ time & money we weren't able to do that. We started home & went to Paso Robles to see my Great Aunt & Uncle for a couple hours...
 
Then we were back on the road towards Napa to see my biological dad. The girls had a lot of fun with Grandpa Gary & Jojo!
We went for lunch, the girls got ice cream, then we played at 2 different parks.

The girls w/ Grandpa Gary & Jojo
 
Then we were on our way home...
 
...with a stop in Spokane for the night to see my Aunt Shirene & Uncle Pat & their family. Here is Cali & her cousin Kensley playing dress-up.

...& we finally made it home the next day. It was an absolutely awesome trip to remember & we all had a blast! This is how we all felt once we got home though... (and yes, she's sound asleep!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment