Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An amazing picture day!

First off...some important housekeeping information that I have posted a few other times:

(I do need to make a very quick side note...I need everyone to know that we're still living our lives as though Brooklyn didn't have a nevus. This means that we use our OWN money for anything and everything. We are BY NO MEANS using any of the donation/Brooklyn's Best money for our own personal use. I have said & I will always say, and mean, that that money is being used for insurance deductibles, anything that insurance doesn't pay, and for our trips to/from Chicago. So when I talk about getting Christmas pictures taken this is just like EVERY OTHER YEAR meaning that we save up for them & use our OWN money. I just wanted to make that clear, so that I don't have to repeat myself time after time!)

Click Here to refresh your memory on our Christmas pictures from last November. All-in-all, it was a horrible experience.

So needless to say, I was a little leery when I decided that I would go ahead & get pictures taken again this year. I decided to do them all together...meaning Cali's 3 year pictures, Brooklyn's 1 year pictures, & their late Easter pictures. I'm obviously not going back to the Billings Sears so we went to the Great Falls one.

We left home just after 9am & pulled into the mall at 11am, got out & walked around a bit, then got to Sears about 15 mins before our noon appt. We started right about noon & changed the girls into their first outfits. Cali went first & she was a little hesitant at first, but then quickly warmed up & did AMAZING. The lady at Sears was SOOOOO great. She got them both to smile, the girls looked so cute, & the pictures turned out perfect!!!

Sears takes 9 pictures in their sessions, but I had 3 outfits for each girl & the lady ended up taking 23 pictures!!! Holy canoly!!! :o)  Then with all the enhancements she did we ended up getting about 45 pictures. The package she gave us (with a coupon she found in her drawer) was cheaper than I usually pay. I ended up getting 2 10x13's, 12 sheets (in 8x10 & 5x7's), 3 collages, AND the full photo CD for less money than I've ever paid. I was soooo pleased. The girls were great, the lady was great, the price was great...it was just a great day! :o)

I'm not going to attach all 23, obviously, but here are a lot of them! Here's Cali first:






And here's Brooklyn:







And here are the girls together:




No comments:

Post a Comment