Friday, October 1, 2010

Not even a FLINCH!!!!

Brooklyn needs to have her vaccines completed at least 2 weeks before each surgery, and then can't have any vaccines while her expanders are in, and then at least 2 weeks after each surgery. Because of this, we got her first flu shot today. Babies who haven't ever had a flu shot before (and who are young enough) get 2 shots. Today was her first one & I tell you what....she didn't even flinch! No crying, no tears, no whimpers, no NOTHING! I watched her get the shot so I know she did get it!!!! LOL  I can't believe it.

I'm amazed. ;o)   Her 2nd one will be the first week of November. Then we'll be vaccine-free until after her expanders are out at the end of March. So that's our story!!!

We leave for Chicago just 3 months from today...already. I can't believe time has gone by this quick. It'll be here before we know it. I'm busy getting together packing lists so we don't forget odd's & end's. Even still though I'm sure we'll be forgetting something.

Our cookbook proof will get to the company today. I'm crossing my fingers that the books will be shipped in a couple weeks now!!!

1 comment: