Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Round of Sears

For those of you who are new to our blog, or those of you who need a refresher course in our Sears pictures, click here to read about our terrible, horrible, no good, very bad 2010 Christmas picture session. Then click here to see about our 2011 Christmas pictures.

So from those posts, it's easy to see why I'd be terribly nervous about these pictures. But thank the Lord, I was pleasantly surprised! We (my mom, the girls, & me) got to Sears, changed the girls into their Easter outfits, & started posing them. The girl doing the pictures was young & she clearly didn't have any kids of her own. She had no idea how to talk to little kids...so I was nervous at how it'd go. But we had practiced our smiles for the past 18 hours so the girls were ready!! I think they're getting to that age where they are ok with planned activities, too.

So we posed the girls, told them to smile, & WA-LAA!!! THEY SMILED!!! They did SUCH a great job. We took a few pictures, had them change their clothes, took more pictures with their number (Brooke with her "2" & Cali with her "4") & were done! It was the quickest & best pictures we've done yet. :o) I like doing pictures at this time because it's right smack dab between their birthdays & right after Easter...so we kill 3 birds with 1 stone...... or 3 picture-sessions with just 1 shoot! Yay!

Here's a bunch of those pictures...which I think turned out really cute. I saved my favorite for last...














Here's to hoping all picture sessions go this good!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. What treasures your girls are. These pictures are precious...just like they are!

    ReplyDelete